Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Moments and miracles: disclaimer

For quite some time, I've felt impressed to journal about my family's journey in life, particularly about our life now. So, here I am trying to find the words to begin. It's been a long journey from the very beginning. One of beauty, sorrows, surprises, disappointments, humility, but most of all, love. And I am going to write about all of it here. It will be completely raw and honest, straight from my heart to yours.

Why "Moments and Miracles?" Because that is what life is made of; moments to determine who we are and who we can become, and the miracles that if we allow ourselves to recognize them, we can embrace life and grow through His love. So I'll be here, curled up in my fuzzy red blanket with a pint of Ben and Jerry's nearby, as often as my time permits as the caretaker to my husband and children. Welcome to my blog!